Developed to be played on the iPhone and iPad, this entertaining app encourages children aged 3 to 7 to discover English and expand their language-learning skills. Approved by teachers, parents and youngsters alike, the app focuses on ease of use.
Children are plunged into a complete English-language environment that is lively, varied and – above all – fun.
With this app, your child’s knowledge is boosted by
- learning the English names for many different animals, objects and colors
- learning to read numbers and count to 10
- learning about size, distance, patterns and grouping
- learning about concepts such as small–big, near–far and odd one out
- enhancing problem-solving skills
- improving fine motor skills
Features and advantages:
- a full English voice-over
- an interface that preschoolers will find simple and intuitive
- a read-aloud function that helps in pronunciation of words and numbers
- colorful high-resolution artwork and lively music
- interactive stickers that allow children to create their own scenes, which can be shared with friends via social media
- a reward screen showing a child’s achievement and motivating him/her to perform better
The app features 10 different games, each of which can be played with 6 different groups of words:
• Find the Object: After hearing their names, children must find the right objects or animals. This game teaches English words while encouraging concentration and correct pronunciation.
• Matching Pairs: Search among the hidden objects or animals and find the matching pairs. This game teaches English words and the concept of grouping, while training children’s memory.
• Find the Color: Pick the right color on a multi-colored animal or object. While teaching the names of colors, this game encourages children to listen and look carefully.
• Pick the Odd One Out: Find the odd animal or object in the group. Children must concentrate in order to distinguish one from the others.
• Find the Biggest/Smallest: Children must identify the biggest or smallest among groups of animals or objects. This game teaches vocabulary and trains children to focus.
• Count the Number: This game’s read-aloud function allows children to count the number of animals or objects, enhancing their number learning and counting skills.
• Find the Farthest/Nearest: Children must identify farthest or nearest among groups of similar animals or objects. This game teaches word names and how to distinguish distances.
• Complete the word - Drag the correct letter to complete the word by looking at the object. This games teaches to learn spelling of objects.
• Match the Objects with their names - Drag and drop the names against the correct object. This game teaches object recognition from each other.
• Choose the Objects highlighted - Pick the correct object whose names are highlighted in blue color. This game teaches object identification by reading the correct letter.
Engaging, entertaining and easy to understand, the Ben & Bella – Games app enhances young children’s English learning while they are having fun. Don’t let your child miss out!
Ben and Bella - Games is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-05-04. The program can be installed on Android.
Ben and Bella - Games (version 2.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Ben and Bella - Games since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-27.
The latest version is 2.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-28.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-05-04
Minor Bug fixes
posted on 2014-01-13
Version 1.1,Minor bug fixes.,Version 1.2,Help added on Start up (1st time launching of app),few audios added